Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi! I'm Katie

Well, I've been very inspired by many teaching blogs I've recently discovered. I decided to start my own blog. We'll see how this goes, but I'm excited!

My name is Katie and this is my sixth year teaching. I spent four years teaching fourth grade and am about to complete my second year teaching second grade. I have a wonderful class this year which makes my job that much more enjoyable.

When I'm not teaching I love to scrapbook, make cards, go to kickboxing classes, run, check out fun cupcake places, and have fun with my friends and family.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog! I'm just learning how to use a blog so it will be an adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Katie!!! I've been blogging just a couple of months and love, love, love it!!!

    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I am so new to this, but very excited! Do you have any helpful hints or websites to direct me towards that can help me with a fun template for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, I'm new too! I've learned so much and I love being surrounded by such positive teachers and teaching ideas!
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do! I posted back to you a while ago but I must not have messed up somehow. Hmmmm...
    Anyways your site looks great but if you want to shop around look at these sites -

    www.hotbliggityblog.com
    http://ladybugresources.blogspot.com/
    http://www.leelou-blogs.com/
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    I hope these help!

    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete