Saturday, April 19, 2014

Adding 3 Numbers Flash Freebie!!

Hello!  Hello!  Happy Saturday! I finished up my Adding 3 Numbers packet.  I'm going to put it in my store as a flash freebie for the next hour or so!  Be sure to grab it!  If you grab it, please leave some feedback!  Here's a look at the packet...


This 36-page packet contains a variety of activities to help your students practice adding three numbers while having a lot of fun!  This packet includes….

-24 task cards colored
-24 task cards black and white
-recording sheets
-game board
-BAM! Game
-Pick 3 activity
-Roll 3 activity
- 3 Printables with answer keys

The activities and games would be perfect for your math centers or rotations!

If you miss the flash freebie, don't worry, it's on sale for $2.00 for the next few days.  I hope your students enjoy it!

Have a wonderful Easter.  I'm looking forward to elaborating with my family!




 Adding 3 Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment