Saturday, January 5, 2013

Back from Break Sale!!

It's time to go back to school, so stock on some new units and activities this weekend!!
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday get 20% of my entire TpT store!!


I have some great units and many freebies, too!  Here are a few newbies I'm very proud of:

Reading Response Activities
Click here!!!
This unit includes:
-24 Fiction Reading Response Cards (Questions and Statements to finish)
-12 Nonfiction Reading Response Cards (Questions and Statements to finish)
-Reading Response BINGO card
-Empty Reading Response BINGO card
-18 Reading Response Sheets and Graphic Organizers


Next, be sure to check out my Sequencing Activities
Click here!!!
This unit includes:
-5 graphic organizers/worksheets to go with any story
-2 cut and glue sequence activities with an inference question
-1 blank cut and glue for students to create their own
(possibly even switch with a partner!)
-6 different sequence writing activities


I'd like to have my first little mini giveaway!  I'd like to give away any two units from my store to two people!  All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment here telling me you do so!  Then, follow my TpT store and leave another comment here telling me you do so!  (2 comments in all on this post!)  Then, I will pick two lucky random winners on Sunday night!  

Looking for good music to listen to?  Check back tomorrow for some fun tunes! :)  Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :) 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    I'm following you! I love both of these activities. We will be doing procedural writing in about three weeks, so I will have to check out that sequencing unit.
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following your blog! These units look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love following you! These look terrific! Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you on TpT now, too!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete