Sunday, April 28, 2013

3-Digit Addition and Subtraction Fun!!

It's finally done!! WOO HOO!!  It's also kid-tested and teacher (me) approved!!  Here is my 3-digit addition and subtraction packet!!  I really hope that you enjoy it.  My kids have been having a blast and getting so much fun practice in as well!


In this jam-packed 89 page unit, you will find...

-8 different Tic-Tac-Toe game boards (4 add. and for sub.)
-3 different addition and subtraction solve and sort activities
-Addition and Subtraction Spinner Games
-Roll-A-Problem fun for addition and subtraction
-Buzz Game! (addition, subtraction, and mixed)
-Goodbye, Dragonfly! Comparison Game (addition and subtraction)
-3 different Scavenger Hunts (addition, subtraction, and mixed)
-Number Story Task Cards
-3 different quick checks

This pack would be great to use for extra practice whether your students are using algorithms or base ten blocks!  Base ten block patterns are also included for your convenience!

Take a look...



Here are some of the activities in action...

Roll-A-Problem

BUZZ!  (a class favorite!)

Subtraction Spinners!

We will be playing Goodbye, Dragonfly and Tic-Tac-Toe this week.  This highly competitive class is going to go crazy over Tic-Tac-Toe!!!  I am so excited! :)


Here is a Solve and Sort freebie!  I hope that you enjoy it!  If you do, I'd really appreciate it if you leave some feedback!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great packet! I love the colorful chevron rug...where did you get it? :)

    Recess and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie! :) My kids are just loving their 3-digit practice!! The rug is my absolute favorite! I actually got it from Big Lots in the beginning of the year! I hope you can still find one! I'd probably get another one if I saw one! :)

      Delete