Well, I love to link up with Doodle Bugs for the Five for Friday Linky. Without further ado...
1. Gotta love a Friday Freebie. Today I have a simple little antonym I Have, Who has game. My kids are obsessed with I Have, Who has games. I hope that you enjoy it! Click here!
2. One of my reading groups is working on their Stone Fox book trailer. They are so excited and have been working really hard. I am so excited to see the final product. We'll see how it turns out! I'm very proud of them so far. Once it's finished I plan to do a whole post about it, but here are a couple pictures of the planning process.
3. We had a lot of fun with Measurement: Gangnam Style. Click here to check it out on tpt. It's from Kindergarten Smorgasboard, and it's so awesome. We used it as a SCOOT game, and played Kidz Bop Gangnam Style while they moved about and measured. THEY.WERE.OBSESSED. There are a variety of recording sheets so we measured in inches and centimeters.
4. Today we celebrated that awesome man who wrote some fabulous books. We had so much fun today and there were so many fun books and activities. It was a blast. I won this awesome packet form Rachel Lamb at The Tattooed Teacher (Thanks, Rachel!!) It is fabulous. I totally recommend that you check it out. It can be used year round, not just at this time of year.
5. I'm stoked that I am over 100 followers!! Can I get a WOO HOO?! I just started blogging regularly in January of 2013. I still get nervous writing an blog post and wondering if anyone cares what I have to say. Stay tuned this weekend for some great prizes!! :)
HAPPY WEEKEND, MY FRIENDS! :)