Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently and a New Unit!

I love that it's April!  I love that we are finally starting to get some spring weather!  I love that I have one last day to soak up Spring break before heading back tomorrow!  Since it's April, what is more fun than linking up with Farley and her Currently linky.

Here it goes...

Oops- I guess I saved this a little funky!  Sorry!

Listening- I am so so so excited that baseball is back!  Baseball season makes me so happy.  I love my Cubbies with a passion.  Here's hoping this season will be better than last! :)

Wanting-  oh, just one more peanut butter egg...MMMM!!!  Delicious!!!

Needing-  I think to go along with some spring cleaning, I need to go through my clothes and get rid of what I don't wear.  We don't have a lot of closet space and my poor husband is so patient with my love for clothes! :)

Advice-  I'm still a newbie, but I have found it very important to find a balance.  I write a blog post when I have something to say or share.  I don't pressure myself to do so many a week or whatnot.  I have too much stress in my life already, and this is supposed to be fun!

The Perfect Fit!
This is my newest mini-unit to help practice contractions vs. possessive pronouns.  My students seem to be doing really well with this, and loved these activities!  Check it out!
This pack includes:
25 pages
-4 posters
-Scoot or Scavenger Hunt Game and recording sheet
-2 other games/activities/practice
-5 practice sheets

Hope you had a great Monday!!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter eggs. I like your advice too.
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I found your blog through Farley's Currently! I agree that blogging is supposed to be FUN- not an added PRESSURE or JOB!
    Cute blog!

    Melissa Leach
    leachteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY THERE HEY,

    I am currently eating Reese's Eggs while reading your blog and thinking how I need to stop. =)

    Your blog is very cute!

    Happy April!

    http://fearlessin1.blogspot.com/

    -Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baseball season AND peanut butter eggs? Yes, please!! :)
    So happy to have found your blog & to be your newest follower. Love the look - too cute! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need balance. I have been looking for it for a while :)
    Great advice!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete