Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Freebie!!

I'm linking up with TBA for Friday Freebies today!

I know it's a little early, but here is a How to Make a Valentine freebie.  I am almost done creating a huge unit on Sequencing.  It includes many reading and writing activities, and this is a small part of it.  I really hope that you enjoy it.  

I'd love it if you left some love for me here and rated this product! :)  I'm just getting started in the blogging and TpT world after being so incredibly inspired by so many of you!

Check out all the other awesome freebies that are being shared today on TBA!


Freebie Fridays

Have a great weekend!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :) Since the kids get so pumped for Valentine's Day, they really enjoy this activity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK You! I'm your newest follower...stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete