Friday, February 1, 2013

SUPER SALE!!!

I am all kinds of exhausted- HOLY COW!!  I've haven't blogged all week- I can't believe it, but holy cow, I'm beyond ready for a nap!!  :)  I think I just might curl up with a warm blanket on this freezing cold day.    I promise I'll have some better posts this weekend- but I wanted to make sure you knew about the awesome SUPER SALE happening over at TpT on Sunday.  My entire store will be 20% off.  Then, when you enter the code: SUPER at checkout you get an additional sale which will equal 28% off your purchase!! WOOO HOO!!


Go fill your wish lists now.  I know that mine is stocked.  I have some new clip art I've been eyeing and   have some great units in my cart!!!  SO PUMPED!!!

While you're shopping, check out some of my favorite units that'll be on sale in my store!


CAUSE AND EFFECT {A PLETHORA OF ACTIVITIES}

READING RESPONSE ACTIVITIES

SUPER SEQUENCE ACTIVITIES

HAPPY SHOPPING!!  I love football and can't wait to watch the game, but not sure who I want to win.  I hope there are some great commercials though!!! 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with me! Your products are fabulous, especially the reading response activities! I'm happy to be a new follower! Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Thank you for holding the linky party- such a great idea! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Khrys' linky! Your products look fabulous! I will have to pass the word to my 2nd grade friends! Good luck with your sale tomorrow! I am happy to be your newest follower!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

      Delete