Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week - Flash Freebie!!!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!  Thank you for all that you do!  I know that I am a better teacher from stalking reading teacher blogs.  Thank you for being awesome and inspiring me to be the best teacher I can be! :)

I have two units that I finished up today.  Here is a unit with plenty of b and d activities.  I still have a handful of students who are struggling with b and d, and I think they will really enjoy this.

This 38 page unit includes:
-2 coloring activities (b vd. d)
-2 different word sorts (each as a cut and glue or write words)
-b and d word hunt
-2 highlight the sentences activities
-3 different sorting activities (full color and black and white)
-create your own gum ball machine. (students write b and d words on gum balls)
-picture sort
-b and d Slap it! game
-word search
-tic-tac-toe game
-mini coloring activity
-quick check spelling activity

Here is the best part:  It will be free in my TpT store for the rest of tonight!!!  It is a special thank you to all my followers and  a way to thank you for all you do!!! :)

Click here or the pictures above to download it!!  All I ask is that you follow me, and leave some feedback!

The other unit that is finally in my TpT store is my Determining Importance in Fiction and Nonfiction unit!  I have been working on this one for a while!  I'll post more about it tomorrow!  It's a goodie! :)


Don't forget about the HUGE TpT sale starting tomorrow!!  Our stores are 20% off and by entering code TAD13, you will receive an extra 10% off!!  Click on each picture to link to our store!








No comments:

Post a Comment