Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Multiplication and Division Fact Families: Freebie!!

Teacher appreciation week continues!!  Happy Week to you!!!
Have you shopped at the MEGA TpT sale yet??
What is your favorite thing you have purchased?  What shouldn't I miss out on?


In math we have been working on making equal groups for multiplication and division.  My kiddos are experts on equal groups and arrays.  We are now venturing into multiplication and division fact families.  That's as far as we'll go for mult/div in second grade.  Let me tell you, my kiddies are all kinds of excited.  They feel so grown up working on multiplication.  We are having a lot of fun!



I created this little activity for fact families.  It's nothing fancy but was a fun way for my students to practice fact families that wasn't in their workbooks!  I made it a freebie on TpT.  I hope that you can use it!  My kids had a blast.   If you enjoy this activity, please leave some feedback! :)



We will be making these adorable fact family butterflies tomorrow.  I can't find the original source, but they are SUPER CUTE! 



Don't forget the TpT sale going on today and tomorrow!!







No comments:

Post a Comment